UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM DALTA
The university established on 1975. The University of Perpetual Help has been providing top quality education for the past 45 years by continuously enhancing its academic programs because it paves the journey of tomorrow’s leaders. Students are surrounded by an environment that encourages proficiency in their chosen fields. As a result, the University boasts of board top notchers and graduates who excel in their chosen careers. As proof of Perpetual Help’s investments on standardizing and internationalizing its curricula the University has received several awards from the Philippine Association of schools and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) in recognition of its excellence in education.
- Highly Competent & Caring Faculty and Administrators
- Modern Equipment and facilities
- Local and International Affiliations
- Convenient Locations
- Vibrant Social Community
The four-story school building was established along Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas City and the first two academic programs offered by the College– the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Secondary Course. The school expanded its reach when it established two (2) branches in the Molino and Calamba campuses respectively. The Molino Campus started its operations with an initial enrolment of 700 students while the Calamba Campus opened with 367. From these small beginnings, the school began to expand in terms of curricular programs, faculty, research, community service, infrastructure, and professional development. Finally in 1997, PHCR recorded a milestone when it received its university status from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
Today, The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is continuing its efforts to achieve its objective of maintaining and sustaining excellence in education. It has instituted an extensive network of national and international linkages in higher education and business.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA continuously subscribes to the institutional philosophy that national development and transformation is predicated upon the quality of education of its people. It is committed to the ideals of teaching, community service and research, with “Character Building is Nation Building” as its guiding principle.
Why Choose UPHSD?
- Performance-based education to make sure competencies and mastery of skills
- Strong parent-teacher-student collaboration for positive motivation
- Value-based education hub for holistic development of scholars.
- Innovative curriculum to satisfy and meet children’s needs, with the aim of achieving academic excellence
- Modern equipment & facilities for best in-campus learning experience
- Experienced and caring faculty who nurtures students to become competent